Partner and Head of Infrastructure, Government & Healthcare services;
KPMG in India Senior Director on KPMG India Board
MBA,IIM,Ahmedabad; Global Program of Management Development, ACME-Michigan Business School
• Arvind has over 30 years experience in management consulting and industry. He has worked with a diversified portfolio of industries with significant experience in infrastructure, government & healthcare sectors.
• His experience in above sectors is across the business lifecycle including regulatory policy/economics, PPP and tariff advisory, business planning and strategy, major capital project program management & advisory, operations improvement and asset management, financial and transaction advisory. His PPP experience covers transport, energy, education, healthcare and urban/municipal services.
• His clients have included Global and Indian project developers, government & regulators, as well as financiers/investors including multilateral funding agencies, Private Equity, Pension & Infrastructure funds.
• Arvind is also founding member and Secretary of IIMPACT (www.iimpact.net ), an inspiring social enterprise through which over 35,000 girls in 1000 of the poorest villages in India are given free primary education.
• Member of KPMG‘s Global Infrastructure Steering Committee
• Formerly visiting faculty at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and SP Jain Institute of Management & Research,Mumbai
• Winner Best Advisory in Infrastructure sector-2011,Infrastructure Excellence awards